Today we’re thrilled to announce our latest product, the Kosmos IoT System.
Kosmos is our all-in-one solution built to empower organizations to build, manage, and analyze their own customizable IoT systems.
With Kosmos, we’re seeking to streamline IoT development for enterprises by focusing on accessibility, interoperability, and a full feature set that any IoT application can benefit from.
That means enabling organizations to easily build applications using whatever the most suitable hardware is.
It means providing access to information through well-designed and automatically set up dashboards that push data to your team when they need it.
It means automatically creating the program and application files for all of your devices with our machine-generated code.
It means implementing a solution that can be updated easily and remotely, and that incorporates the latest in Machine Learning analysis techniques.
We put all these things together in one platform, so that anyone in any organization can start reaping the benefits that IoT can offer.
Implementing Your Expertise with the Kosmos IoT System
As experts in IoT, Temboo is well aware of the large variety of IoT needs across many different industries.
The IoT solutions and requirements of someone in the oil and gas industry are vastly different than a farmer trying to automate their watering schedule or a building owner looking to monitor gas leaks. But with Kosmos, you can do all of these things and more, all without needing to hire an expert in embedded systems or IoT.
We designed Kosmos to help you implement your expertise in whatever industry you are in:
- Oil & Gas
- Data Centers
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- EPC Contractors
- Building Management
- Wind Power
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Packaging Companies
- …and more!
We believe that by empowering people to extend their capabilities, they can focus on solving problems and creating new business opportunities, rather than spending time and money on trying to figure out how to implement, install, manage, and maintain complicated IoT systems.
That’s why we developed Kosmos – to give people and companies an easier, more intuitive, and more human way to implement IoT from beginning to end.
What Sets Kosmos Apart
We’ve been working on IoT for years at Temboo, and we’ve seen first hand how hard it is to get IoT solutions off the ground.
Other offerings out there often address just one aspect of IoT, require you to use proprietary hardware, or are just simply too expensive and complex to understand and implement efficiently.
All these hurdles make it risky and difficult for companies to implement IoT. But now, with Kosmos, there’s a solution that addresses all of these issues and allows any organization in any industry to implement IoT from beginning to end, on one easy to use platform.
We listened to your feedback and built Kosmos around the features that work the best for you:
- Kosmos includes all of the features that you’ve come to expect from an IoT solution: data visualization, over-the-air updates, alerts, remote control, security, and more.
- The system comes equipped with the latest in machine learning technologies like sensor predictions, anomaly detection, predictive and preventative maintenance, system optimization, sensor correlations, and more.
- Kosmos is hardware agnostic and interoperable, which means that there’s no proprietary equipment needed. You can get whatever gateways, sensors, actuators, and edge devices that work best for you.
- We also offer that element of choice through our connectivity options. Kosmos supports HTTP, MQTT, MODBUS, Wifi, Ethernet, Zigbee, Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth Mesh and more coming soon!
- We come to the table with years of expertise in software development, APIs, SDKs, IoT, and code generation, so you’ll always be in good hands when it comes to things like the security and safety of your system.
- Our hardware partnerships with companies like TI, Samsung, and Arduino have enabled thousands of engineers, students, developers, and others to generate code for all types of IoT applications across a variety of use cases all over the world.
- Kosmos’ user-friendly dashboard was designed with humans in mind. You don’t need to be an engineer to get a clear, real-time demonstration of what is happening in your system and easily take action.
- With Kosmos, you’ll get one-on-one support from our team of experts – no waiting on hold! We’ll make sure to help guide you on your journey to IoT from beginning to end.
- Kosmos is so easy to implement, you can do it yourself. And with our detailed setup documentation, you’ll be able to get set up quickly, allowing you to start getting returns on your investment in the blink of an eye.
We’re continuing to add features and capabilities that will benefit any company and make Kosmos even easier to implement. In the meantime, we’re excited to announce our early access program, where organizations who are looking to try out an IoT solution can run a pilot using our Kosmos system.
So sign up here to get early access and receive updates, information, and more on the Kosmos system. And if you have any questions for us you can always click the chat icon in the lower right corner of the site or send us an email at email@example.com.
We’re excited to share the Kosmos System with you soon!
Be curious. Stay reliable.